Friday, February 19, 2016

Stacking The Shelves (40)



"We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in the physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! 

If you're anything like me, you are probably hoarding books and even though you are excited about your latest book arrival, it might be a while before you get to review it and Stacking The Shelves is a good way to express your undying enthusiasm for those titles."

So this week I purchased one book and I was sent three. 

First up are the ARCS I received: 

1. Beware That Girl 



Reading the description for this book it pretty much sounds like Gossip Girl meets Hitchcock so I'm very excited to be able to read this one!  

Release date is May 31st 

2. And I Darken 


Here's the thing, I don't know ANYTHING about this book and I don't want to. Kiersten White is one of my auto-buy authors, I would read her grocery lists so even though I don't know what it's about I know I'm going to love this book! 

Release date is June 28th 

3. Whisper To Me



The way I understood the synopsis is that this book is basically a giant letter written by a girl, to the boy whose heart she just broke. She tells him the entire story of the summer she lost herself and why she pushed him away. It sounds like the PERFECT summer read and, the cover? It's insanely beautiful! 

Now for the book I bought.... 

I was technically on a no-buy week buuut Audible had a deal where Outlander was only 3.99!!!!! Now I already have the e-book (it was on sale a while ago for like two dollars) but I keep putting off reading it because it's a BEAST! So while 30+ hours of listening may seem just as daunting to most, I would much rather listening to it and be able to read other books in their physical form. 

I don't know when I'll start Outlander, I'm currently listening to Shadow and Bone so depending on how it ends I might start Outlander or I might jump right into Siege and Storm. 

And that's it! Let me know in the comments what books you got this week! 

Until next time, 
Ginger 


No comments:

Post a Comment