Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Top 10 Books To Snuggle Up With On V-Day



Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish where each week there is a new topic for a top ten list. 

This week is a Valentine's Day Freebie so  I chose: "Top 'Ten' Books To Read On Single's Awareness Day!" 

1. My Life Next Door/The Boy Most Likely To

I'm counting these as 1 on my list because you can't read one without the other, but if you're trapped someplace cold this Valentines Day why not snuggle up with Tim Mason or Jase Garrett? 


2. To All The Boys I've Loved Before/P.S. I Still Love You 

Two more that need to be read together! Lara Jean is adorable and these are the perfect books for a night in on Vday!


3. The Duff 

Two words: Wesley Rush. Two more words: Robbie Amell. Why not have yourself a Duff marathon? Read the book and then pop in the movie and watch Robbie Amell take off his shirt!


4. Anna and The French Kiss 

If you'd rather pretend like you're not sitting at home in your pjs at 9pm on a Friday night, why not pick up Anna and jet off to the City of Love? This book is adorable and the setting is spectacular! 
 

5. Since You've Been Gone

Frank Porter, will you be my Valentine?... No seriously, will you? 
I dare you to read this book and not love it! It's one of my all time favorite contemporaries and the perfect book to brighten up this dreary February! 


6. On The Fence 

If you're more of a tomboy and you'd rather watch football while wearing your favorite players jersey then getting dressed up and going to a fancy restaurant then this book is for you! It's the perfect blend of cute, romantic and real. 


The last three I'm mentioning are all NA. 

7. Ugly Love 

Fair warning: this book will make you ugly cry! But it is so worth it! If you haven't seen the actor who they have cast to play Miles yet then I HIGHLY suggest googling him asap! (Nick Batman) (You're welcome)


8. Play Of Light

Another tear jerker read but again well worth it. Debra's writing is so unbelievably beautiful that it takes your breath away. 
This one is set on Cape Cod and is the perfect read to warm up your February!


9. Stupid Girl 

This is the first ARC I was ever sent (nearly two years ago) and I can still remember almost everything about this book! 
If you're in the mood for a 'bad boy' (with a Boston accent!) falls for 'good girl' romance then this is for you! 


Let me know what book you'll be reading this Valentines Day and I'll talk to you soon! 

Until next time, 
Ginger 

2 comments:

  1. I love your plan for The Duff :D Perfect plan!!! I looove Anna so much, I reread it a few years ago on Valentine's Day :) Since You've Been Gone and On The Fence are great choices too! I love a good romance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, having a Duff marathon sounds fabulous! And watch him take his shirt off. That's great! :) Good picks this week!

    Happy reading! Check out my Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete