Friday, February 26, 2016

Stacking The Shelves (41)



"We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in the physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! 

If you're anything like me, you are probably hoarding books and even though you are excited about your latest book arrival, it might be a while before you get to review it and Stacking The Shelves is a good way to express your undying enthusiasm for those titles."

This week I was sent three books for review and (surprisingly enough) I didn't buy any to add to my overstuffed shelves!!! 

First up! 

Wandering Wild 


This cover it just gorgeous!!! This is about a girl who is a 'wanderer', she never stays in one place and she makes a living off of scamming people. It's how her camp works and it's the only life she has ever known or wanted. This is until she meets and boy and starts thinking if 'wandering' is really what she wants to do for the rest of her life.

Yes please! 

Release date is May 3rd... Please someone stop me from requesting books that come out in May! I have enough May releases to last me months!

Ugh. 

Next! 

My Kind Of Crazy


Cute boy with bad luck almost burns down a girls house while spelling out 'Prom?' in sparklers...  

I'm already loving this book and I haven't even picked it up yet! 

Release date is April 5th 

Lastly! 

Holding Smoke


All I know about this book is that it's a murder mystery with a pink haired love interest! Honestly I only requested this book because I know the authors previous series (Nearly Gone) has great reviews and I love a good YA mystery!

This one comes out... May freaking 3rd! 

Can we just make May national "Do Nothing But Read Month"? Please? The amount of YA books that are coming out in May is INSANE!!! I will never have time to read them all and it's giving me stress people! 

... 

Anyway... 

Those are the books I've added to my TBR for the year! 

Let me know if you've heard of them! 

Until next time, 
Ginger 



No comments:

Post a Comment