Saturday, February 27, 2016

Intergalactic Book Tag!


Hey guys! I have another book tag today for you! 

This one is the "Intergalactic Book Tag"! 

I'm pretty sure Kat on Booktube started this one to promote the release of 'Starflight' by Melissa Landers and I thought it was fun so I tagged myself! 

First question is: 

1. Space: Name a book that is out of this world - that takes place in a world different from our own: 


Original right? I know a ton of people chose this as their answer for this question but I couldn't help it. It's literally out of this world and the story kicks major ass. 

2. Black hole: name a book that sucked you in: 


I picked up this book and didn't move until I finished it! It scared the hell out of me but I loved it! 

3. Lightspeed: Name a book you are anticipating so much that you wish you could travel at lightspeed to get it: 


Need I say more? How long have Potterheads been waiting and hoping and praying for an 8th book? I'll tell you! Too long J.K Rowling! Too bloody long! 

4. Nebula: Name a book with a beautiful cover: 


This is such a simplistic, beautiful cover and I just love it! 

5. Multiverse: Name a companion or spin off series that you love: 


This one was so easy because "Clockwork Princess" is one of my all time favorite books! The Infernal Devices trilogy is beautiful and heartbreaking and just... Perfection! 

6. Gravity: Name your favorite romantic pairing that seems to have a gravitational pull to each other: 


Anna and Kaidan are the first couple that come to mind! I loved their 'gravitational pull' and it definitely sucked me in! 

7. The Big Bang: Name the book that got you started on reading: 


Yup, I remember never being able to find young adult books in my library- hell I remember not even knowing what to call 'young adult' but still looking for it! And Twilight not only got me hooked on YA but it really helped YA branch out and reach tons of new readers. 

8. Asteroid: Name a short story or novella that you love: 

  
I'm usually not a fan of novellas but I read this last month and its not only one of my favorite novellas its probably one of my favorite books period! 

9. Galaxy: Name a book with multiple points of view:


If I remember right this book has 5 different POV. It was a little difficult to keep the characters straight but I remember liking the story (even if the cliff hanger ending killed me!). 

10. Spaceship: Name a book title that would make a great name for a spaceship: 


I feel like it would have the same effect as "Mufasa". No one would dare cross 'Calamity'! 


And we're done! Hope you liked it! 

Let me know your answers in the comments! 

Until next time,
Ginger





No comments:

Post a Comment