Saturday, February 13, 2016

Totally Should've Book Tag



Hey guys! So I thought I'd do something a little different today and do a book tag! I've seen this one quite a bit on youtube, I'm almost positive the creator is Emma from Emmmabooks but don't quote me on that! 

Anyway, lets do this! 

1. Totally should've gotten a sequel: 


I LOVED this book! I read this almost two years ago and I still think about it! Kiersten White is one of my auto-buy authors and I would kill for a sequel! 



2. Totally should've had a spin off series: 


This series was and still is one of my all time favorites and a spin off would be AMAZING! 


3. An author who should totally write more books: 

This one is SO easy for me! STEPHANIE PERKINS! I am SO IN LOVE with her Anna/Lola/Isla books and I want more! ASAP! Now! I'd take a poorly written grocery list to tied me over! Please just write something! 


4. A character who totally should've ended up with someone else: 


I've been book blogging for almost two years and I think it's time that I finally admit... I was/use to be/still might be Team Jacob! It's an inner struggle that I'm trying to live with! New Moon just made me SO, SO mad at Edward that I don't think I ever fully recovered. 


5. Totally should've ended differently: 


I love reading Emily Giffin books but I hate finishing them. The endings always irritate me and I end up disliking the book. I feel like most of her characters end up with the wrong people and if I could just stop maybe three chapters before the ending I'd like the book better... Sooo every Emily Giffin book.. Ever? 


6. Totally should've had a movie franchise: 


These books are EPIC! I feel like (if done right) they would make such amazing movies! The Soul Screamers series is honestly one of my all time favorites and I'd kill for movies! 


7. Totally should've had a TV show: 


This is one of my all time favorite books and I would LOVE a television show of it! 


8. Totally should've only had one POV: 


Need I say more? 


9. Totally should've had a cover change:


This is a BEAUITFUL, breathtaking, gorgeous book, with an awful cover! A red cover? That's what the publisher thought this book deserved? Awful! I want bubble bee tights dammit! 


10. Totally should've kept the original cover: 



Obviously I think they should have stuck with the gold cover because, hello! It's amazing! But to be honest the red one doesn't bother me too much. I couldn't think of a cover change that really irritated me. 


11. Totally should've stopped at one book: 


If I don't like the first book in a series I don't read the next one so I don't really have an answer for this one. 

And there you go! If you haven't done this yet then I tag you! 

Until next time,
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment