Thursday, February 4, 2016

February TBR


This is my first TBR post, I don't usually make a list/pile of what I'll be reading from month to month but I did it a couple times last year and I did it last month and it worked out so well I think I'm going to continue doing it. 

So here is my TBR for the month. 

These are all the ARCS I'll be reading: 


 My ARC TBR makes me laugh because I recently signed up for the next round of OTSPSECRETSISTER and I specifically mentioned that I hate books set on boats. It's weird I know. But then I go to look at my ARC's for the month and I have TWO with boat settings... We'll see how this works out... 

Next are the physical books I'll be reading this month: 


As you can see I made up for the fact that I only had one contemporary to read from my ARC list. I thought I'd go a little crazy this month with the cute, lovey dovey reads since it is February. 

Now I've already read Red Queen and I LOVED it but my TBR Jar Challenge for the month was to "Re-read a Favorite" and to be honest I almost picked a different one because I wasn't in the mood for a re-read. But then I remember that The second book in the Red Queen series is coming out this month (!!!!!!!!!) and that I was already planning on re-reading Red Queen so it worked out perfectly! 

Last but not least are my 2 most highly anticipated reads for my TBR. If you read my February Releases post then you already know what they are but in any case: 


I'm so excited to read these two books that I can't even put it into words! I haven't decided yet if I want to pre-order these, go to the store to get them or download the e-books the Monday night before they come out! I just know I want them ASAP! 

Let me know what books are on your February TBR and I'll talk to you all soon! 

Until next time, 
Ginger 


No comments:

Post a Comment