Friday, February 5, 2016

Stacking The Shelves (38)



"We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in the physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! 

If you're anything like me, you are probably hoarding books and even though you are excited about your latest book arrival, it might be a while before you get to review it and Stacking The Shelves is a good way to express your undying enthusiasm for those titles."

So I haven't done a Stacking post in what feels like forever, not because I stopped buying/receiving books but mostly because I got far too lazy keeping track of which ones I had already talked about and which ones were new. So instead of writing a giant post I just picked the top 5 books that I've gotten recently and then I'll hopefully be better about posting once a week what I've added to my TBR. 

First up:


This releases in May and is about two friends who take a road trip to meet the three people whose lives were saved by the donation of their best friends organs. 

It's suppose to be witty, heart breaking and hopeful so I'm all in! 

Next: 


Another May 3rd release (May is crazy this year for YA books!). This is the origin story for one of the most famous literary villains. It's the first book in a series and it sounds a little like OUAT/Regina. Good girl gets her heart broken and turns bad. 

Really looking forward to this one! 

Next: 


One night in New Orleans, two strangers, no names, no phones, no baggage. 

YES PLEASE!

This releases May 10th and can we talk about that cover?!

Next: 


Elsie Main has been trying to remember what happened during her brothers drowning for five years. One minute he was there the next he was gone. When she meets Tay, a cute boy who freedives she vows to find the answers to her questions. 

Release date is April 26th. This sounds like a great Sarah Dessen/Summer Read! 

And last: 


New York, magic, Boyfriend with a dark secret? 

Dear (literary) Gods yes!!! 

This also comes out April 5th and its one of my most anticipated reads! 

And there you go! Let me know what books you've recently added to your collection in the comments and I'll talk to you soon! 

Until next time, 
Ginger 

No comments:

Post a Comment