Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish where each week there is a new topic for a top ten list. 

This week is "Top Ten Characters I Wish Would Get Their Own Book" 

1. Isaac, I'd love a whole book from his point of view.



2. Baby and 3. Amy's Mother. 


4. Margot, I loved her character and a whole book would be a dream come true for me.


5. Pippa and 6. Vicky. I love both characters and their snarky attitudes and care free spirits. 


7. Bianca. 


8. Lindsay. 


9. Becca. 


And last but not least, 10. Eleanor, because I wanted her to be my BFF so of course she must get her own book! 


Feel free to name any of your favorite sub characters below :) 

Until next time, 
Ginger 

1 comment:

  1. I would love a book about Isaac! That would be amazing.....Pippa and Vicky are both awesome characters also!

    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete