Saturday, November 29, 2014

ARC Review of "Suspicion"

Suspicion By Alexandra Monir 

Stars: 5 
Source: Netgalley 
Release Date: December 9th 2015 

When Imogen is ten years old tragedy strikes her and her family, a fire takes the lives of her parents and her Aunt and Uncle. An orphan in every sense of the word Imogen's world is turned upside as the smoke clears. 

Unable to stay at their English manor after the accident Imogen returns to New York with her new guardians and never looks back. 


Now seven years later the past shows up at her door and she is forced to step into the shoes that her parents left her to fill. She is now soul heir to Rockford Manor and must return to England to run the estate. 

Imogen know's the job of running an estate is not an easy one but she's not at all prepared for the supernatural anomalies that seem to be linked to her, to the manor and perhaps to the strange deaths that took place there. 


The only person who might have answers to whats happening, who isn't already dead, is Imogen's childhood friend and crush, Sebastian. Although him having answers and Imogen being able to trust him are two entirely different things. 

Filled with suspense and mystery "Suspicion" is a beautiful, breathtakingly, stunning read.  

I could not put it down, even at 3am when I had to be at work the next morning I stayed up all night finishing it. 

I adored the 'royal' aspects of the story line and of course the supernatural ones as well. And that ending... I never saw it coming, it was truly jaw dropping. 

Some books you read and instantly wish you could re-read them for the first time and "Suspicion" is definitely one of them for me. 

Add this one to your Christmas list, you won't be disappointed. 

Until next time, 
Ginger 

In compliance with FTC guidelines I am disclosing that this book was given to me for free to review. 
My review is my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment