Saturday, November 22, 2014

Stacking The Shelves (14)

Stacking The Shelves 



"We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in the physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! 

If you're anything like me, you are probably hoarding books and even though you are excited about your latest book arrival, it might be a while before you get to review it and Stacking The Shelves is a good way to express your undying enthusiasm for those titles."

For the past couple of weeks I've been on a book buying ban, as much as my wallet loved it I myself was not a fan. Anyway I got a Barnes and Noble gift card for my birthday and bought a couple books. :)





I can't wait until my four day weekend next week so I can do nothing but read! 

Until next time, 
Ginger

1 comment:

  1. I loved Anna Dressed in Blood. The sequel, Girl of Nightmares, I didn't finish. It wasn't exactly a dnf because I am planning on trying again. It didn't seem to pick up quick enough for me, but I am thinking I might have not been in the proper mood for it. If you get around to the sequel I would love to know what you think. A Thousand Pieces of You, yes! I tried winning it in several contests, and I requested it from either NetG or EW, but got denied. I am not familiar with her as an author, so I will either borrow it from the library, or wait until it goes on ebook special. I will be looking out for your review.

    ReplyDelete