Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday 

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

So usually I choose books that are going to be released within a week or two for my WOW but today I just couldn't contain my exitment and my pure anticipation for this upcoming release. To Kill A Mockingbird is one of my ALL TIME favorite books and it has a very special place in my heart so I was thrilled when they announced the sequel. Needless to say this will be the first book I've preordered in a very long time. 



They haven't released the cover just yet but as soon as they do I'll post it for everyone (after I finished my happy dance of course). 

Here is the synopsis taken from Barnes and Noble: 

Go Set a Watchman is set during the mid-1950s and features many of the characters from To Kill a Mockingbird some twenty years later. Scout (Jean Louise Finch) has returned to Maycomb from New York to visit her father, Atticus. She is forced to grapple with issues both personal and political as she tries to understand her father’s attitude toward society, and her own feelings about the place where she was born and spent her childhood.

It's set to release on July 14th and at this point I'm tempted to request the day off of work because I can't imagine doing anything but basking in the glory of a new Harper Lee book. 


Until next time, 
Ginger 

No comments:

Post a Comment