Saturday, February 14, 2015

Mini Review of Every Time I Think Of You

Every Time I Think Of You By Tracey Garvis-Graves 

Stars:5 
Source: Purchased 

Daisy's grandmother has just been murder in what appears to be a random act of violence, luckily the murderer failed to realize that Daisy's young son was hiding in the apartment. 

Reeling from the events of the day Daisy barley registers when a reporter starts asking her questions, she simple answers them, provides him with a recent photo of her grandmother and forgets about it. 

But Brooks can't seem to forget about Daisy. 

Brook's has only recently returned to his hometown, leaving behind a job and a city that he loves to spend time with his dying mother, he shouldn't get attached to Daisy, or Elliot, her son, but something keeps pushing him towards her. Whether it's for his own satisfaction or simply to make sure she's safe he's not sure. 

Every Time I Think Of You begs the question 'How far would you go to protect the people you love?'. 

Tracey has been a long time favorite of mine ever since On The Island, I was mesmerized by her first book and fell in love with her second, Covet. As much as I did like Every Time I will say that it is my third favorite of her's and doesn't quite stand up to her first two books. 

That being said it shouldn't deter you from reading this book! 

I guarantee you'll fall head of heels in love with the characters, especially little Elliot, I couldn't help but love him instantly! 

While the books is slightly more character driven than plot driven it does have a suspenseful undertone to it and the ever present sense of danger that keeps the reader on his or her toes. 

If you're looking for a romantic mystery that will keep you turning the pages long into the early morning hours then I highly recommend you pick this up. 

Until next time, 
Ginger 

No comments:

Post a Comment