Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish where each week there is a new topic for a top ten list. 

This week is "Top Ten Blogging Resolutions for 2015" 

1. Being able to plan ahead. I've have tried to have a post on my blog everyday since October and so far I've only missed a couple days but I'd love to be a month or two ahead with my scheduled posts. 

2. Requesting more physical ARCS. I want to be more assertive and send out more requests for physical ARCS and not rely so much on NG and EW. 

3. More giveaways! I want to be able to do more giveaways on my blog, especially in June for my blog anniversary. 

4. New layout/design. I want to revamp my blog, new layout, new colors, new pictures. 

5. Hopefully in 2015 I can find more time to read books that have already been released,  I have piles and piles and I want to at least make a dent in them this year. 

6. I want to organize my archives and tags and make everything easier to read and locate. 

7. Emails. I want to be better about responding to emails in a timely fashion and not letting my inbox get completely out of control. 

8. YALLWEST. I want to go. SO. BAD! I'm hoping I can swing it and be able to go and have a fun time. 

9. Review books as soon as I finish them. Its SO MUCH easier to read the last chapter and turn around and write my review but sometimes I let them build up and it kills me. 

10. Use the library!!!! I don't want to buy as many books as I bought in 2014... I don't even want to add up all the books I bough in 2014, I probably spent enough to go to YALLWEST 2 times over but hopefully this coming year I can have a little more self control.  

I guess we'll see how I do this coming year with these resolutions. Wish me luck! 

Until next time, 
Ginger 

No comments:

Post a Comment