Saturday, December 13, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish where each week there is a new topic for a top ten list. 

This week is "Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me" 

This post was suppose to go up on the 23rd but I'm participating in a Top Ten of 2014 event during that week so I decided to post this just a little early. :) 

1. The DUFF 
I honestly had no desire to read this book until I saw the movie trailer and now I must have it! 


2. White Space
But if I buy it I have to find time to read it and it's a monster! 


3. Landry Park 


4. The Murder Complex 


5. The Geography of You and Me 


6. Half Bad 


7.Winterspell 
What's it about? I don't know, but isn't the cover amazing?!


8. My True Love Gave To Me 
Stephanie. Perkins. Take my money!


9. The Queen Of Zombie Hearts 
Seriously I just need to go buy this damn book and stop talking about how much I want it. 


10. Every time I Think Of You 
I'm addicted to Tracey's books, her last two are two of my all time favorite and I'm really excited to read this one. 


And there you have it. Maybe Santa will bring one or two or maybe I'll just have to plan a trip to Barnes and Noble ;)

Until next time, 
Ginger 

No comments:

Post a Comment