Friday, December 26, 2014

Top 10 of 2015 (5)

Well today is the last day of this 5 day event, it's been so much fun picking my favorites and narrowing them down. 

Today's catagory is "Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015"


Here we go: 

1. Made You Up 


2. The Fill-In Boyfriend 


3. I Was Here 


4. Where The Stair Case Ends 


5. The Night We Said Yes 


6. Tonight The Streets Are Ours 


7. The Good Girls 


8. All The Bright Places 


9. Saint Anything 


10. Ice Kissed 


There are a couple I had to leave out in order to make it ten, Frostfire which comes out January 6th but I'm really excited about and Jenny Han's new book which doesn't have a cover yet. 

There are so many books I'm looking forward to and so many amazing books I've been sent to review however I didn't list any books that I have ARCS of. 

Some books that I can't wait to read that I've been sent are Liars Inc. The Red Queen, The Orphan Queen, Things We Know By Heart, Finding Paris and 99 Days. 

Needless to say 2015 is going to be an amazing year for book lovers. 

Until next time, 
Ginger 

No comments:

Post a Comment