Monday, December 22, 2014

Top 10 of 2014 (1)

This weeks posts will be a little different, Rachel from Fiktshun, Jamie from Two Chicks on Books, Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Read and Nancy from Tales of a Ravenous Reader are co-hosting a top ten event that will run for five consecutive days. 



Each day is a different list of our favorite books, authors, characters or covers. 

Here is a link for more information. 

Today's topic is "Best Books I've Read In 2014" 

I actually just finished my TTT of my favorite 2014 reads so hopefully this isn't too repetitive. :) 

1. Lola And The Boy Next Door 


2. Breathe, Annie, Breathe 


3. In The After 


4. This Song Will Save Your Life 


5. Illusions of Fate 


6. We Were Liars 


7. Since Last Summer 


8. Love And Other Unknown Variables 


9. Cut Me Free 


10. How We Fall 


There you go :) I'll be seeing you all tomorrow for my favorite book covers of 2014! 

Ginger 

No comments:

Post a Comment