Friday, May 1, 2015

Stacking The Shelves (32)



"We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in the physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! 

If you're anything like me, you are probably hoarding books and even though you are excited about your latest book arrival, it might be a while before you get to review it and Stacking The Shelves is a good way to express your undying enthusiasm for those titles."

Yet another week where I didn't buy any books (hoping this changes next week!). Here are some review books I've been sent this week. :)

First up is Persuasion which is the sequel to Compulsion (which I haven't read) but I'm excited to binge read the series! 


I'm pretty sure when I'm opened up my kindle to find Becca Fitspatrick's new book on it that only dogs could understand the fangirl scream coming from me. I am dying to read this and might just read it a whole... 7 months before the release date. 


Come Back To Me is a debut? Maybe? I'm not sure but the synopsis hooked me and I haven't been able to stop thinking about this book since I read it. I can't wait to read the story and find out what happens to these characters! 


Scott Westerfeld. One of my ALL time FAVORITE authors (of all time!). That is all. 


The last three I requested so of course I found them interesting and wanted to read them but I can't quite remember what their about. I'll try to come back and edit in a brief synopsis for each one if I have time later today. 




And that's it! I think I might have some books I actually purchased in my next Stacking The Shelves because I finally re-upped my Barnes and Noble membership and I have coupons that are about to expire so if you have any reccomendations leave them below! 

Until next time, 
Ginger 



1 comment:

  1. oooh so many good looking books. Persuasion , the cover looks amazing. Haha congrats on the Becca Fitzpatrick Book :D you can read it twice XD once 7 months before and once 7 months later XD Come Back to Me looks good, the cover always catches my eyes.
    Nice haul and happy reading!!

    Maura @ Monsterofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete