Thursday, October 16, 2014

Review of "Find Harry Styles"

"Finding Harry Styles" By G.B Hope 

Stars: 4 
Source: Netgalley 

When a worldwide black out suddenly strands countless people two men will stop at nothing to find the one they love. One man searches for his sister while the other searches for his girlfriend. 


While maneuvering the deadly streets on their way to New York, they each face difficult obstacles in their path. Fallen airplanes, crashed cars, looters. But they also meet survivors along the way who will soon become invaluable friends. 


Meanwhile in New York girls flock the street hoping and praying for the safety of One Directions Harry Styles. 

I did not think I was going to like this book but it was a pleasant surprise. I (not being a 1D fan, don't shoot me) could have done without Harry Styles being mentioned altogether but even with it being a form of apocalyptic fan fiction I still really liked the story and the characters. 

I'm looking forward to reading more from G.B Hope. 

Until next time, 
Ginger 

In compliance with FTC guidelines I am disclosing that this book was given to me for free to review. 
My review is my honest opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment