Monday, October 6, 2014

ARC Review of "Illusions Of Fate"

Illusions of Fate By Kiersten White 

Stars: 5
Source: Edelweiss 

This is going to be a short review but that does not by any means reflect on my opinion of the book, in fact it is the complete opposite, for this book left me completely and utterly speechless. 

Jessamin hasn't fit in since she left her island home of Melei. In Albion everything seems dreary, cold and unwelcoming. That is until she meets Finn, he makes everything seem brighter and more alive. But while Finn radiates light, darkness follows close behind him. Lord Downpike will do everything in his power to get what he wants from Finn and if that involves using Jessamin as leverage than that's just what he'll do. 


While Finn will stop at nothing to protect Jess from the imminent dangers that come with his world Jessamin will be forced to choose between the life she's known and the life she deserves.

Keirsten White is a genius. The way she writes leaves you breathless and disoriented but in the best possible way. Her unique stories mixed with her enticing worlds and endless wit create a divine tale. 


I pray that this is not the last we will see of Jessamin and Finn, I loved their story and the beautiful world it was set it. 


Until next time, 
Ginger 

In compliance with FTC guidelines I am disclosing that this book was given to me for free to review. 
My review is my honest opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment