Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday ZOMBIES Edition

 Waiting On Wednesday 


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

Here is my selection for the week:



So I am IN LOVE with this series, I've read the first two and for some reason just haven't gotten around to reading the third yet... But I'm kind of glad I waited because this BEAUTIFUL book comes out September 29th 2015 and if I can wait just a little bit longer to read Queen of Zombie Hearts then I can marathon these two. 

I'm not putting up a synopsis because I don't want to spoil myself but if you haven't picked up this series yet what are you waiting for? 

It's an amazing series with kick ass characters, spooky, original 'zombies' and those covers... All of the covers are too die for! 

Let me know in the comments what you're waiting for this Wednesday! 

Until next time,
Ginger 

No comments:

Post a Comment