Today is the first official day of summer so I thought I would post my top ten favorite summer reads.
So here we go, (in no particular order) my top ten summer/beach books.
1. The Last Summer By Ann Brashares
2. Always Something There To Remind Me By Beth Harbison
3. The Truth About Forever By Sarah Dessen
4. Lucas By Kevin Brooks
5. Saving CeeCee Honeycutt By Beth Hoffman
6. Fireworks Over Toccoa By Jeffrey Stepakoff
7. Sundays At Tiffany's By James Patterson
8. On The Island By Tracey Garvis Graves
9. Covet By Tracey Garvis Graves
10. Calling Me Home By Julie Kibler
There they are. Not all of them have beach settings or girls with bikini's on the cover but these are my go to books when the sun is shining and I'm sitting on my porch swing with a glass of lemonade.
A couple of these are old favorites that I've read and re-read while others are new discoveries. Did any of your favorites make the list? What books do you think I missed?
Feel free to share any recommendations in the comments or to tweet me titles you think I may enjoy.
Until next time,