Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Top Ten Spooky Reads!


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish where each week there is a new topic for a top ten list. 

This week is "Top Ten Spooky-Ish YA Books" 

I love thrilling, paranormal, scary (to a point) books. So since Halloween is this weekend I thought I'd share my top scary ya books!

Usually I do these lists in no particular order but #1. on my list is my all time favorite spooky read. #2.- #10 are still random. 

Full Tilt scared me when I first read it years and years ago and to this day still gives me the creeps but I LOVE IT! If you're looking for a good book to read this Halloween, this is it!  


 And if you're still looking for a good spine tingling read, here are 9 more to add to your list! 










Feel free to link your TTT below or just leave a comment with your favorite book to read this time of year! 

Until next time, 
Ginger 

1 comment:

  1. Yesss. The Secret Hour definitely belongs on that list. I loved that book! It has some pretty spooky moments. :)

    ReplyDelete