Thursday, September 10, 2015

Book In A Minute Review of "Model Misfit"

Ginger's Book In A Minute Review 
"Model Misfit" 

Stars: 5
Source: Edelweiss 
Release Date: July 21st 2015


Whose in it? 

Harriet Manners <3

Three random facts about Harriet:

1. She's a walking accident waiting to happen.

2. She's about to become a big sister. 

3. She (still) has a stalker. 


What's it about?

Harriet's continued journey from self proclaimed geek to super model extraordinaire. 

Even though Harriet has a little bit of experience under her belt she's still naive to the world around her and the people in the fashion industry. After being dumped by her first real boyfriend all Harriet is looking forward to is her summer holiday. But when her summer with her best friend is abruptly canceled she makes the best of a crappy situation and jets off to Tokyo, hoping to forget about certain things, and certain people. However Harriet is shocked to discover the boy who broke up with her showing up wherever she is.  

Who would I recommend it to? 

Anyone who is looking for an easy, funny, light read. I read this in one sitting, it's nothing dark or deep but it's a cute read and if that's what you're looking for then you'll love it!

Anything else I think you should know? 

Don't read this book in public! At one point I was laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face and I nearly peed my pants. TMI I know but this is such a fun series! You can't help but love it!

Where can you buy it? 

Amazon - Barnes and Noble - Book Depository

Feel free to post your own "Book In A Minute" reviews just make sure to link back to my blog :) 

Until next time, 
Ginger 

In compliance with FTC guidelines I am disclosing that this book was given to me for free to review. 


My review is my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment