Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Waiting On Wednesday





Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

Here is my selection for the week:



Cue dramatic pause... 

So this comes out next week- 


But not really because I'm still reading City of Heavenly Fire...


BUT I WILL finish it by the 9th because that is not only when I will get my copy of Lady Midnight but it's also the day I. Meet. Cassandra. Clare! 

Also known as the best day of my life. 


Can you tell I'm not excited at all? 

In all seriousness though I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up because (Ian Somerhalder *cough cough*) last time I was this excited to meet someone it turned out to be a complete let down! BUTTT how can I not love the creator or Will freaking Harondale?!?!?!!?!?!? 

Anyway... 

That is the long answer for a short question... 

Until next time, 
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment