Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Top Ten New To Me Favorite Authors I Read In 2015


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish where each week there is a new topic for a top ten list. 

This week is "Top Ten New To Me Favorite Authors I Read In 2015"

1. Rainbow Rowell- Crazy, I know, but this year I finally got on the Rainbow Wagon, I read 3 of her books this year, Eleanor and Park, Fangirl and Attachments. I'm currently reading Carry On and next up is Landline! (Write faster Rainbow, write faster!)


2. Jennifer E. Smith- I've always loved her book covers and her synopsis' never fail to pull me in so don't ask me why it took me so long to pick up one of her books but once I did I was hooked! I only read one this year but next year I'll dive into the rest. 


 3. Wendy Higgins- I stumbled upon her Sweet Evil series on Audible and the story, characters and the narrator pretty much killed me! I listen to books 1 and 2 within a week of each other and I'm (not so) patiently waiting for my next credit to finish the series! 


 4. Jessi Kirby- I freaking loved this book, the writing, the characters, everything! I actually thought it was a debut book but after digging around on GoodReads I found she has a couple of other books out which I'll be putting on hold asap!



5. Francesca Zappia- Tissues. Lots and lots of tissues. This is probably one of my top 5 books of 2015 so I had to include Francesca on this list! This unfortunately is a debut book so I'll have to wait to read more from her but I'm very confident it'll be well worth the wait!


 6. Jodi (I live off the tears of my readers) Meadows- What? You don't call her that? I cannot believe The Orphan Queen was the first book of Jodi's that I read! It instantly made my list of all time favorite books and I'm dying to read the sequel as well as her previous series!


 7. Morgan Matson- Since You've Been Gone is the first book of Morgan's that I've read and it's seriously the best summer read! Its the perfect blend of beach read fun and seriousness. I'm really looking forward to reading more from her! 


 8. Kody Keplinger- I had no desire to read The DUFF until I started seeing previews for the movie but of course once the movie came out I had to read the book. The book is (of course) way better than the movie and I ate it up! Right after I finished it I was sent an ARC of Lying Out Loud and while it wasn't quite as good as The DUFF I'm excited to see what's next!


 9. Nicola Yoon- Another debut but so worth the mention! This book was insanly good! I finished it and immediatly told my mom she had to stop everything and read it and she loved it just as much as I did. I need her next book in my hands asap!

 10. Abbi Glines- Last but not least! I've heard of Abbi's books for a while now so when I was sent her newest book I had to drop everything and read it. I was not disappointed. Her writing reminds me a lot of Colleen Hoover so of course I loved it. I'm looking forward to catching up on her previous books and already anticipating new releases. 



So there you have it! Feel free to link your TTT in the comments so I can check it out! 

Until next time, 
Ginger 

No comments:

Post a Comment