Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Top Ten Of My Auto-Buy Authors


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish where each week there is a new topic for a top ten list. 

This week is "Top Ten Of My Auto-Buy Authors" 

1. Nicholas Sparks. His new book is coming out in October and. I. Need. It! 


2. Ann Brashares. I cannot get enough of Ann's writing. I crave it! 


3. Lisa McMann. All her books are intriguing, mysteries with a romantic twist. Need I say more? 


4. Stephanie Perkins. Anna, Lola, Isla, I could read them 10X a day and still LOVE all of them! I need a new book from Stephanie ASAP! 


5. Tracey Garvis Graves. I've read all three (or four...) of Tracey's books. Once you pick up on of her books it's impossible to set down! I'm pretty sure I finished each one of her books around 3 or 4 in the morning. 


6. Jenny Han. Her books are so sweet and so adorable that you can't help but fall in love with all the characters and their stories. I still want Kitty to get her own book!!! 


7. Kiersten White. This is one of my favorite books from last year. It is beautiful (both inside and out!). And of course I loved her Paranormal trilogy so I can't help but pick up her books when I see them! 


8. Rob Thomas. I cannot get enough of Veronica Mars (read Logan Echolls) I need book three in my life! I'd say I'm counting down the days until I can read another one but it's impossible to do so without a release date! 


9. Lauren Oliver. I love her writing style and she is such a fun person, there's no way I could walk into a bookstore and not walk out with her newest release! 


10. And last but not least- Sarah Dessen. The Truth About Forever and Saint Anything are two of my favorite books and she has definitly earned herself a place on my auto-buy list!


Lemme know who your auto-buy authors are or leave me a link to your TTT so I can check out your post! 

Until next time,
Ginger 



No comments:

Post a Comment